Sant Jordi Hostels provides a traditional youth hostel experience, friendly atmosphere and specially designed facilities that make them ideal for both large groups and solitary travelers. Any one of our hostels will make you feel welcome and provide the ultimate environment for making new friends and having unforgettable times in Barcelona. We look forward to welcoming you kindly.
Reservatrions for 10 or more beds (per night):
Reservations that include 10 or more beds should be made through our group booking portal or by contacting our group booking desk directly at [email protected]. If a large reservation (10 or more beds) is made through the standard booking application, the following conditions will apply:
The payment process will be completed by way of two transactions: 1) payment of the deposit, and 2) payment of the balance. Both transactions must be realized according to the deadlines and sums established by group booking agreements, defined as follows:
DEPOSIT: the payment of the deposit amounts to 20% of the total price of the reservation. As a condition of the reservation, the deposit will be charged immediately upon receipt of the reservation request, and will be charged to the credit card provided during the reservation process. In the event that the provided credit card details are invalid or that Sant Jordi Albergs S.L. is unable to realize a charge totaling 20% of the total reservation price, the reservation will be canceled and the beds will be made available for booking by other interested parties.
BALANCE: the payment of the balance corresponds to 80% of the total price of the reservation (the amount remaining after paying the 20% deposit). The balance must be paid at least one month in advance of the arrival date.*
(*) The lack of payment of the balance within the established deadlines, will result in the immediate cancellation of the reservation and the forfeiture of the deposit. Regarding short notice reservations (e.g. reservations requested and confirmed with less than one month until the date of arrival of the group), payment of the total amount must be made in a single transaction.
Open 24 hours.
If you are changing your arrival time, please e-mail or call us directly. It is important that we are kept aware of any changes to your reservation. Note that the booking system uses the 24-hour clock.
Check-In & Check-Out:
Check-in is from 14:00 (2:00 pm).
Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
*On the day of departure / check-out, guest who are scheduled for departure have until 11:00 am to leave the room. Otherwise, Sant Jordi Hostels reserves the right to charge an additional night at the going rate.
**If guests would like to leave their luggage – either on the day of check-in, if they arrive before the check-in time, or on the day of check-out, if their travel plans are for later in the day – we provide luggage storage facilities and services free of charge. Additional such guests are welcome to use the common areas of the hostel for up to a maximum of 23 hours after the time of check-out, or before the scheduled check-in.
A key-card deposit of €10 per person must be payed at the time of check-in. This deposit is required to ensure the successful return of the key-cards that provide access to rooms, common areas, and lockers. The deposit will be refunded at the time of check-out under the condition that the key-card is successfully return to the appropriate reception staff. In the event that a key-card is lost or stolen, or is for any reason not returned in an appropriate manner at the moment of check-out, the €10 deposti will not be refunded.
- Free Luggage Storage: We also provide free luggage storage, available for guests the entire day of checkout.
- Free Internet:We provide free Internet in all of our hostels. This service works 24 hours. Just ask for the password at the hostel reception.
- Best Locations:Each of our hostels is near one or more famous location in the city. They are also all very well connected by public transportation.
- Improved Safety: At check-in you will be given a key card for access to the hostel main entrance, your room and in-room locker. We also have strategically located security cameras throughout all Sant Jordi Hostels.
- Facilities: We provide extensive facilities to enhance the customer experience and improve the quality of stay. If you have any questions about a specific hostel’s provided facilities or require any further information, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Best Value: Like our slogan says, “More than a hostel, a life experience.” Have you seen what people are saying about us on the Internet, everywhere? Check it out and book now! Best value for the money with comfort, fun and safety while travelling.
- Best Atmosphere:Our hostels provide a fun, friendly, international atmosphere. Our guests come from all over the world and are generally kind, interesting people who enjoy good conversation and sharing some good times.
- Best Staff: We are all travelers like you. Welcoming you in our hostels is a pleasure for our entire team. From check-in on, we will care for you, your friends and family to make sure you all feel at home. Come! Visit us!
Remember that cancellations are accepted by e-mail only and must be received by us at least 24 hours before the arrival time (check your reservation for the arrival time). In the case of a late cancellation, we will not refund the deposit charged to your credit card when you initially made the reservation. Under these circumstances the price of the first night of the reservation will be retained by the hostel as penalty for lack of proper notification of cancelation. There are no exceptions.
Circumstances beyond our control:
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these conditions, we regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations to you is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”. In these Booking Conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the Supplier in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
Rights of Admission:
We appreciate the happiness and well being of all guests and staff and our goal is always to provide a comfortable and enjoyable environment for everyone. Our policy for usual practice in every Sant Jordi Hostel is one respect and good relations with guests and staff alike. We believe that mutual respect is vital to the Sant Jordi Hostels experience and is the best way to provide an outstanding service. This is the secret to a healthy environment and enjoyable stay for all. Therefore, it is important that we state clearly that we reserve the right to refuse service, and/or to request that a guest vacate the premises, at our discretion.