Sant Jordi Hostel Mambo Tango in Barcelona is our relaxed, good-vibes hostel that is all about good traveling experiences and is founded on the ideals of respect and a high standard of services and facilities. We provide a cozy, young atmosphere in the heart of Barcelona where mutual respect is seen as paramount to the enjoyment of all. Just a 15 minute walk from las Ramblas, the gothic quarter and the marina and located at the base of mount Montjuic, staying with us you will be perfectly located for both site-seeing and enjoying Barcelona’s famous night life.
See for yourself – Get an insider’s view of Sant Jordi Hostel Mambo Tango.
Sant Jordi Hostel Mambo Tango has been Awarded
- Best Cleanliness Award, June 2012 (hostelbookers)
- Best Staff Award, March 2011 (hostelbookers)
- 10th Best Hostel Worldwide 2008 (HOSCAR award)
- #1 Best Hostel In Spain 2008 (hostelworld)
Around the Hostel
- Montjuic Mountain
- Las Ramblas
- The Gothic Quarter
- Plaza Espana
- Font Montjuic
- MNAC (Museu Nacional d’Arte de Catalunya)
- Olympic Stadium
- Metro: Paral·lel – L2 (Purple) / L3 (Green)