Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia Barcelona is a modern, boutique hostel designed for the cosmopolitan hipster and fixed-gear bicycle aficionados. We provide amazing facilities, great organized activities, and a relaxed, international atmosphere. Located in the bohemian, Gracia quarter of the city, we are in the center of the hippest neighborhood of Barcelona – where you will find beautiful plazas lined with cafes and full of interesting people, cool bars and restaurants of every type and for every taste, and numerous art studios, theaters and unique shops. In the tradition of everything that is cool in Barcelona, we are the place to discover the artistic sole of this Mediterranean metropolis.
For more about Fixie Hostel in Barcelona check out ‘Fixie Barcelona – The Fixed Gear Bicycle Barcelona Hostel‘.
Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia has been Awarded
- Best Staff Award, April 2013 (hostelbookers)
- 2nd Place – New to Hostelworld, 2012 (HOSCAR award)
- Best Staff Award, June 2012 (hostelbookers)
- 2nd Best Hostel in Spain, May 2012 (hostelworld)
- 3rd Best Hostel in Spain, April 2012 (hostelworld)
Around the hostel
- Plaza del Sol – 2 min (walking)
- Plaza de la Revolucio – 1 min (walking)
- La Casa Vicens – 10 min (walking)
- La Pedrera – 15 min (walking)
- La Sagrada Familia – 18 min (walking)
- Passeig de Gracia – 15 min (walking)