Update: June 2021
Here you will find the most up-to-date information about our hostels due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
From May 2021, we welcome you back to our hostel in Barcelona, Sant Jordi Hostels Rock Palace! Our hostel in Lisbon will remain closed for the time being until July, we will continue to update this information on an ongoing basis.
At Sant Jordi Hostels we keep working to offer you an unforgettable experience in a pleasant and safe environment. And we will always look after the safety of our staff and guests.
DO YOU HAVE A BOOKING WITH US?
We are already managing all pending arrivals as well as information requests for new reservations. If you had a booking with us, you will probably hear from us very soon. You can also contact us through [email protected].
If you made a non-refundable reservation through our website in the pre-pandemic period, we are offering the following options:
- Get a voucher for the amount of your booking, redeemable until 29/12/2021.
- Change your booking dates (subject to availability).
- Request a refund of your reservation.
Standard, flexible, and semiflexible rates can be canceled without fees (check our rates to know all the details).
Note: if you made your booking via a 3rd party, you should contact them directly.
WHICH ARE THE COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES IN OUR HOSTELS?
We continue to monitor all the information from official sources to adapt to the new regulations.
In this short video we show you some of the hygienic and sanitary measures that you will find in our hostels:
WHAT MEASURES ARE WE APPLYING?
- QUICKER PROCEDURES: communications and check-in by email, to speed up arrival as much as possible.
- CLEAN AND DISINFECTED FACILITIES: We apply all the cleaning and hygiene protocols required by the authorities, as well as other measures to ensure the total and continuous disinfection of all the spaces in our hostels.
- REDUCED CAPACITIES: we have reduced the capacity in common areas and bedrooms in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities. Thus we ensure the recommended safety distance so that your stay in our hostel is safe and pleasant.
- TRAINED STAFF: all of our staff have received training in the new sanitary measures and, as always, we are at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.
But that’s not all.
In addition to the basic recommendations, we have implemented additional measures to further increase the safety of our staff and our guests:
- Our cleaning products are now virucidal.
- You’ll find Hydro Gel dispensers at your disposal throughout the hostel.
- All trash cans are now pedal operated.
- Upon entering the hostel, you will find a mat to disinfect your shoes.
- We will disinfect all luggage and suitcases with an approved spray.
- We’ve installed protective screens at the reception.
- You’ll find posters with all the necessary information throughout the hostel.
We recommend that you read the indications of the official sources of your city / country:
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A BOOKING?
We have created new flexible and semi-flexible rates. But, in addition, we offer you the promo code FLEXIBLE to apply to our flexible rate and thus obtain the following conditions:
- 20% discount on the price.
- Book now and don’t pay until a week before arrival.
- Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival.
As you can imagine, this situation is a serious blow for us, hostels. That is why we encourage you not to cancel your reservation and to reschedule trips. We are aware of the current uncertainty regarding future plans and that is why we make vouchers valid until the end of 2021 available to you.
From Sant Jordi Hostels we want to send all our support to those affected by this situation. Thank our staff for their work and adaptation in these difficult times. And thank all of you who are supporting us by not canceling the reservation and opting for the change of dates.
Together we work to return more united and stronger than ever.