At Sant Jordi Hostels our goal has always been to offer our guests an unforgettable experience in a fun and safe environment. The health of our guests and staff is and will always be our number one priority and that is why, given the current health alert situation caused by the COVID-19, on March 23rd we were forced to suspend the activity in all our hostels. We’ve been working all this time to be able to return to the activity safely and with the same hostel vibe as always. It’s with great joy that we announce you that, from July 23rd, we’re opening our doors back again in the Sant Jordi Hostels Rock Palace, in Barcelona and Sant Jordi Hostels Lisbon, in the Portuguese capital.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
In this short video we show you some of the hygienic and sanitary measures that you will find in our hostels:
At Sant Jordi Hostels we’ve have always taken health recommendations very seriously, which is why for years we’ve been working with bactericidal and fungicidal cleaning products that ensure a proper disinfection of all areas of the hostel (the technical and safety data sheets of the products are available at reception).
However, in order to offer you the best and safest experience, we present you some of the measures that we are adopting to make it possible:
•QUICKER PROCEDURES: in order to speed up the check-in process, we may ask you for information to make your online check-in before your arrival.
•CLEAN AND DISINFECTED FACILITIES: we have implemented all the cleaning and hygiene protocols required by the authorities, in addition to other measures that we apply to ensure total and continuous disinfection of all the spaces in our hostels.
•REDUCED CAPACITIES: we have reduced the capacity in the common areas and dorms in accordance with the health authorities to guarantee the recommended safety distance so that you can stay safely in our hostel.
•TRAINED STAFF: we have trained our staff in the new sanitary measures and, as always, you will have at your disposal at the reception staff ready to answer any questions you may have.
In addition to the basic recommendations, we have implemented extra measures to further increase the safety of our staff and our guests:
– All our cleaning products are now virucidal.
– You’ll find Hydro Gel dispensers at your disposal throughout the hostel.
– We’ve replaced all the garbage cans with new ones with foot pedal.
– You’ll find a carpet to disinfect the soles of your shoes as soon as you enter the hostel.
– We’ve redefined all our cleaning protocols. From now on, upon your arrival, we’ll disinfect all your luggage and bags with an approved spray.
– We’ve installed protective screens at the reception to protect both guests & staff.
– You’ll find signs throughout the hostel indicating the security measures and physical distancing.
We recommend reading the indications from the official sources of your cities / countries:
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A BOOKING?
It’s been thanks to all of you staying at home for so long that have made it possible to gradually return to normality. And we’re happier than ever to receive you again in our hostels so that we can offer you the best of experiences in each city. To offer you a more flexible option in your next bookings we have created the promocode (FLEXIBLE) to apply to our standard rate and thus obtain the following conditions:
• 20% discount on the price of the standard rate.
• Book now and don’t pay until a week before arrival.
• Free cancellation until 24h before arrival.
DO YOU HAVE A BOOKING WITH US?
From the bookings department we continue to manage all bookings and we’ve modified our cancellation policies due to the current situation. We are adapting the flexibility of cancellations according to the travel restrictions imposed in each country of origin of the bookings.
As of today, if you have a booking with an arrival date prior to July 23rd, you should have received an email with all the information needed to manage your booking. If you haven’t received it yet, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your reservation number, hostel and dates of the booking.
If you had made a non-refundable booking through our website or through a third party OTA, we offer you the following options:
• Request a voucher* for the amount of your reservation, redeemable until 12/29/2021.
• Request a change of dates (subject to availability).
• Request the refund of your reservation.
* Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. To use your voucher, you will have to contact by email the hostel you had reserved, requesting the number of nights, number of people and type of room you wish to reserve. You will find the email address of the hostel in the confirmation email of your previous reservation.
Remember that, in the case of the amounts that have been charged to you by the OTA’s you must contact directly with them to exchange the amounts for a voucher or to request a refund.
We’re all facing a situation never seen before, and as you can imagine, it’s been also a serious blow for us the hostels. That’s why we encourage you not to cancel your reservations and reschedule your trips. We are aware of the current uncertainty regarding future plans, that is why we made available for you the vouchers redeemable until December 2021. As we are still handling a large volume of requests these days, we thank you in advance for your patience, we’ll respond to each and every one of the requests received.
For any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us through the email email@example.com, we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
From Sant Jordi Hostels we want to send all our support to those affected by this situation, thank our staff for their work and adaptation in these hard times and thank all of you who are supporting us by not canceling the reservation and choosing for a voucher or a change of dates. Together we work to become more united and stronger than ever.