Update: October 2021
Here you will find the most up-to-date information about our hostels due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
From May 2021, we welcome you back to our hostel in Barcelona, Sant Jordi Hostels Rock Palace, and Sant Jordi Hostels Sagrada Familia! Our hostel in Lisbon will remain closed for the time being, we will continue to update this information on an ongoing basis.
At Sant Jordi Hostels we keep working to offer you an unforgettable experience in a pleasant and safe environment. And we will always look after the safety of our staff and guests.
DO YOU HAVE A BOOKING WITH US?
We are already managing all pending arrivals to our closed hostels, as well as information requests for new reservations. If you had a booking with us, you will probably hear from us very soon. You can also contact us through [email protected].
If you made a non-refundable reservation through our website in the pre-pandemic period, we are offering the following options:
- Get a voucher for the amount of your booking, redeemable until June 2022.
- Change your booking dates (subject to availability).
- Request a refund of your reservation.
Standard, flexible, and semiflexible rates can be canceled without fees (check our rates conditions to know all the details).
Note: if you made your booking via a 3rd party, you should contact them directly.
WHICH ARE THE COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES IN OUR HOSTELS?
We continue to monitor all the information from official sources to adapt to the new regulations.
In this short video we show you some of the hygienic and sanitary measures that you will find in our hostels*:
*Some of the measures shown in the video no longer apply due to the lifting of some restrictions.
WHAT MEASURES ARE WE APPLYING?
- QUICKER PROCEDURES: communications and check-in by email, to speed up arrival as much as possible.
- CLEAN AND DISINFECTED FACILITIES: We apply all the cleaning and hygiene protocols required by the authorities, as well as other measures to ensure the total and continuous disinfection of all the spaces in our hostels.
- REDUCED CAPACITIES: we have reduced the capacity in common areas and bedrooms in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities. Thus we ensure the recommended safety distance so that your stay in our hostel is safe and pleasant.
- TRAINED STAFF: all of our staff have received training in the new sanitary measures and, as always, we are at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.
But that’s not all.
In addition to the basic recommendations, we have implemented additional measures to further increase the safety of our staff and our guests:
- Our cleaning products are now virucidal.
- You’ll find Hydro Gel dispensers at your disposal throughout the hostel.
- All trash cans are now pedal operated.
- We’ve installed protective screens at the reception.
- You’ll find posters with all the necessary information throughout the hostel.
We recommend that you read the indications of the official sources of your city/country:
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A BOOKING?
We have created new flexible and semi-flexible rate, that allow you to book now and don’t pay until a few days of your arrival. Check here these new rates conditions.
As you can imagine, this situation is a serious blow for us, hostels. That is why we encourage you not to cancel your reservation and to reschedule trips. We are aware of the current uncertainty regarding future plans and that is why we make vouchers valid until June 2022 available to you.
From Sant Jordi Hostels we want to send all our support to those affected by this situation. Thank our staff for their work and adaptation in these difficult times. And thank all of you who are supporting us by not canceling the reservation and opting for the change of dates.
Together we work to return more united and stronger than ever.