Update: March 2022
Here you will find the most up-to-date information about our hostels due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Finally the day has come when all our hostels are open to the public again! We welcome you to our hostels in Barcelona and Lisbon, Sant Jordi Hostels Rock Palace, Sant Jordi Hostels Gracia, Sant Jordi Hostels Sagrada Familia and Sant Jordi Hostels Lisbon, to continue creating memories together.
At Sant Jordi Hostels we keep working to offer you an unforgettable experience in a pleasant and safe environment. And we will always look after the safety of our staff and guests.
YOUR BOOKING WAS CANCELLED IN 2020?
We continue to handle all pending arrivals at our hostels, as well as requests for information for new bookings. If you had a reservation with us, you will probably hear from us very soon. You can also contact us through [email protected].
For 2020 bookings that have been cancelled due to the pandemic we are offering the following options:
- Get a voucher for the amount of your booking, redeemable until June 2022.
- Change your booking dates (subject to availability).
- Request a refund of your reservation.
Standard and flexible rates can be canceled without fees (check our rates conditions to know all the details).
Note: if you made your booking via a 3rd party, you should contact them directly.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A BOOKING?
Little by little we are back to travel like in the old days, so we have flexible rates, which allow you to book now and not pay until a few days before your arrival. Check here these rates conditions.
Non-Renfundable reservations made after the pandemic will not be refunded. In case of cancellation by COVID, we will treat it as an exceptional cancellation and we will be able to change the dates with the authorization of the person in charge.
WHICH ARE THE COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES IN OUR HOSTELS?
We continue to monitor all the information from official sources to adapt to the new regulations.
In this short video we show you some of the hygienic and sanitary measures that you will find in our hostels*:
*Some of the measures shown in the video no longer apply due to the lifting of some restrictions.
WHAT MEASURES ARE WE APPLYING?
- QUICKER PROCEDURES: communications and check-in by email, to speed up arrival as much as possible.
- CLEAN AND DISINFECTED FACILITIES: We apply all the cleaning and hygiene protocols required by the authorities, as well as other measures to ensure the total and continuous disinfection of all the spaces in our hostels.
- REDUCED CAPACITIES: we have reduced the capacity in common areas and bedrooms in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities. Thus we ensure the recommended safety distance so that your stay in our hostel is safe and pleasant.
- TRAINED STAFF: all of our staff have received training in the new sanitary measures and, as always, we are at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.
But that’s not all.
In addition to the basic recommendations, we have implemented additional measures to further increase the safety of our staff and our guests:
- Our cleaning products are now virucidal.
- You’ll find Hydro Gel dispensers at your disposal throughout the hostel.
- All trash cans are now pedal operated.
- We’ve installed protective screens at the reception.
- You’ll find posters with all the necessary information throughout the hostel.
We recommend that you read the indications of the official sources of your city/country:
- World Health Organization
- Ministry of Health, Government of Spain
- National Health Service, Portugal
Together we work to return more united and stronger than ever!